Continual printing is a special printing mode where your imprint is printed endlessly. It is ideal for printing on ribbons, endless labels, gift wrapping paper and much more.
How can I activate continual printing in the app?
- Create a new imprint or open an existing one in the editor
- Open the bottom menu and activate continual printing
- Click on Print in the bottom menu
- The e-mark go will blink and then beep when it is ready to print
- Take the e-mark go from the docking station and swipe it sideways to print your design. The e-mark go will continue to print as long as you keep sliding.
What do I need to consider when printing endlessly?
Make sure that you have enough space on your table or surface you are printing on. When printing endlessly on ribbons, we recommend to use the Ribbon Guide for perfect positioning of the imprint on the ribbon.